Dream League Soccer brings the sport to 512MB Windows Phones
While Dream League Soccer FIFA 15 Ultimate Team is available for Windows Phone, it’s currently not available for 512MB devices. That’s not the case for the just released Dream League Soccer, a free-to-play game from developer First Touch Games that lets players build their perfect pro soccer team.
Here’s a list of the game’s features:
- BUILD YOUR TEAM- Use our in depth transfer system to build the team of your choice! Sign players using coins or even spot a bargain in the free transfer market! Develop a team of up to 32 players for the ultimate experience, including the ability the create your own players!
- INTELLIGENT AI, RAPID GAMEPLAY & SHARP VISUALS – Smart defensive and attacking player AI form a challenging and addictive experience. With intuitive controls & excellent visuals, Dream League Soccer is the perfect Soccer package which captures the true essence of your favourite sport.
- COMPETE ACROSS 4 LEAGUES IN A BID TO RISE TO THE TOP! – Got the skills to gain promotion into the Elite Division? Or if that’s not enough, it doesn’t just end there…Friendly matches, the Global Challenge cup and a few extra prestigious competitions await the very best teams out there!
- DEVELOP YOUR PLAYERS TO REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL – Train your squad members in our unique player development program. Increase Ball Skills, Fitness, Distribution and much more!
- MEET YOUR TARGETS – Strive every match to achieve your board’s season and match objectives, also keep your fans happy with our very own fan rating system!
- GET INVOLVED! – Watch matches come to life with over 60 unique celebrations, realistic cameras and ultra smooth animations.
- CRAMMED FULL OF ACHIEVEMENTS! – Unlock challenging achievements to keep you engaged for hours, each one giving you in-game currency to help build the ultimate dream team!
While the game is free-to-play, there are in-app purchases available as well. Will you be downloading Dream League Soccer?